Today's #thegreatindoors challenge is part one of a week long challenge!
Over the week we are planning to earn our Emergency Aid Staged Activity Badges.
You can choose which stage you want to complete depending on your age, ability and how adventurous you are feeling.
Below are today's challenges which you need to complete for stage 1 of the badge:
Stage 1 - Show you understand all of the actions listed.
Explain to your leader or another adult about:
1. the importance of getting help in an emergency - why help would be needed.
2. what to say when you call 999 - who you are, where you are, what help is needed and why.
3. helping someone who is unconscious - practice putting someone in the recovery position.
4. helping someone who is bleeding - how to slow bleeding while waiting for help.
5. reassuring someone at the scene of an emergency - keep talking to them.
There is more information on The Scout Association Website: https://members.scouts.org.uk/supportresources/4284/emergency-aid-staged-activity-badge/?cat=9,88,784&moduleID=10
Don't forget to send your evidence to your leader so they can keep track of what you are doing. We would also love to see any pictures and efforts in the comments section.